As the founder of a business, you want to introduce other members of your team. Not only will this help potential customers learn more about who they are working with and create an overall connection with each individual on the team, but it also helps strengthen the relationships between current employees. Introducing these key players through social media is a great way to showcase their skillsets and personalities–and offer potential customers greater insight into why yours is the company for them. Read on for Zorayr Manukyan’s top tips for introducing your team in an effective and engaging “meet the team” social media post series!
Zorayr Manukyan’s Tips For A “Meet The Team” Social Media Post Series
1. Showcase the Talent: Zorayr Manukyan recommends featuring individual team members, discussing their roles within the company and talking about why they joined the team. Highlight their skills, experiences and accomplishments and allow them to share why they’re passionate about what they do. This will give your followers a better understanding of who makes up your business and show that you appreciate the contributions of each individual employee.
2. Ask About Their Interests: Let employees answer questions about their personal interests and hobbies outside of work in order to humanize them for your audience. Doing so will help foster relationships between your followers, customers, or clients and your team members which can lead to more engaged audiences down the line. Plus, it creates an opportunity for conversations to organically arise in the comment section.
3. Provide Context to Their Roles: Give followers a glimpse into what your team members do on a day-to-day basis and how their roles contribute to the bigger picture of your company’s mission. This will give them more insight into why specific tasks are important and how each team member contributes towards making your business successful.
4. Share Behind-the-Scenes Stories: People love hearing about cool projects or successes that happened within the office, so use this opportunity to let individual employees share some of their proudest moments with your audience. It could be as simple as talking about an award they won or something far more complex like developing a groundbreaking new product.
5. Invite Engagement: Allow time and space to answer any questions your audience may have about the team or their roles within the company. According to Zorayr Manukyan, doing this will, again, help foster relationships between your followers and employees which can lead to increased engagement with your content in the future. Plus, it gives them an opportunity to get creative with their responses so there’s always something new and different for readers to look forward to with each post.
1. According to the Society for Human Resource Management, a team with effective communication skills is up to 30% more productive than other teams.
2. A survey conducted by Gallup in 2018 found that 57% of employees whose opinions count at work feel more engaged and motivated in their jobs.
A marketing agency in Atlanta used social media posts featuring each team member to showcase their talents and accomplishments, which resulted in an increase of followers commenting on their content and engaging with them regularly.
By incorporating these tips by Zorayr Manukyan into your “Meet The Team” social media series, you’re sure to create engaging content that resonates with both current and potential customers or clients. Showcasing each team member in a detailed way will allow readers to get a better understanding of the company and its culture, while also providing valuable information and insight. With this series, you can create meaningful connections between your team members and followers that are sure to last for a long time.